HYPE Energy cycling team

HYPE Energy cycling team
2008 Team jersey

Hype Energy Drinks

Thursday, February 5, 2009

It is the start of Open season

Well, Open season is upon us and really because it is so early in the season I am feeling a little underdone. The first open event is a 2 Day Tour (of sorts), made up of a Crit and Kermese. I haven't raced either before, but form all reports it is a great weekend. I am only doing the Kermese on the Sunday. The unfortunate thing is I will only have one other HYPE rider there to help keep it together for me. Thanks Adam. Oh well, will just have to do a Rockin' Robbie and use the other teams to get me to the line. What is it Robbie says " I dont see other riders I only see gaps and I use them". Hope thats how it goes for me.

Anyway this Saturday is Rohans 6th Birthday and he is having a X-Games freestyle party, so he has all his party guests bringing their bikes, scooters or skate boards for some fun in the park. All should have fun.

So for now I will go, but I will post a race report after teh Kermese and some pics, if available. Adams partner should be there to take some awesome pics. If it is a successful day ofr HYPE then hopefully we can use the pics to garner the support for some additional sponsors.


until then ciao

2 comments:

A dream that was once lost but now found... said...

Buts see you out there. Should be a good race! Oh and there will be three of us to work together. heehee. We will see how it all pans out.

Luke, but all my friends call me Buts said...

Nice, Look forward to it. Hopefully the weather stays good. See you there Nik.