HYPE Energy cycling team

HYPE Energy cycling team
2008 Team jersey

Hype Energy Drinks

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tour de Tweed Coast-2 days to start

Well we are now only 2 sleeps form the start of the Tour de Tweed Coast, the Battle of the Border, Cyclings State of Origin if you will.
Everything is going good. The bags are nearly packed the bikes are right to go. The legs feel good, and my mind is in the right place for where we are right now.
It will be good to have the family down there with me, even if they will only watch the Crit on the last day.
I have seen some names on the start list from some of my old stomping grounds in Newcastle. Curious as to their form, and some inquiries to some of my club mates down that way have not yielded any help, YET.
ANy way will post some stage results and reports daily once in location. I will also let you all know what the Salt Mantra Resort is like as well.
CIAO

No comments: