HYPE Energy cycling team

HYPE Energy cycling team
2008 Team jersey

Hype Energy Drinks

Friday, May 29, 2009

Been a while

Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. But, due to work committments I have been kept decidedly busy.
ANyway tomorrow morning is the metro Crit Titles, which I am defending, so should be interesting. Just for nostalgia resons, this time last year it rained and I won. It rained again tonight after a hard rain period, so i Hope it is a good Omen. Anyway the HYPE ENergy race team will be supporting me.

1 week until the Tour of the Tweed Coast or Battle on the border. ENtry in and Accomodation in, all that is needed is form and condition. Army hasn't given me the best lead up but that as never stopped me and it wont now.
ANyhow,
Will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.
FINGERS CROSSED

No comments: